Brown :D

//meoww\\


Assalamualaikum and hello peeps . Urrr sementara menunggu masuknya subuh utk kejutkan my Mr R yang tgh nyenyak tidur . Seems ada yg pelik for what i want to call him early the morning like this? Err for solat subuh =P and he have to go to class at 8 am . Saya suka gerak dia lambat sikit sebab nak kasi dia tidur lama-lama lagi . Enjoy your sleeps , baby .

I am fill my time with editing my blog . This skin took 3days for ready made -_-   You do not believe me? Honestly LOL cause i'm lazy thats why i took till 3 days . Yeahh ! New skin again babeyhhh.. Look ! Brown is my fav colour :D

I'm addicted with brown since i was in secondary school .  Seriously i do not interested with pink but i have put the pink skin on my blog often. Why ? I like to use blogskins . So then , mostly skin is in pink color cause pink is a normal colour for a blogger because mostly blogger is a girl ! Jyeahhh you go girl =P

So i'm very satisfied with this new skin . This skin is the best skin i ever had, wahaha . Thank you so much to my gegurl little sis , Danika comel gila for help me to build up my blog till nice . With loves,  Akma .

p/s Kebelakangan ini , saya lebih gemar menaip entry dalam  English kerana  saya rasa   lebih formal dan ingin memperbaiki English saya yg masih terkontang-kanting . Jika saya menaip dalam Bahasa Melayu , saya byk merapu tanpa saya sedari kerana saya sgt suka merepek , ngeheee .  Saya tahu berjuta kesalahan yg telah saya lakukan tapi sekurangnya saya terus mencuba dan saya masih belajar .


No comments: